The ASX 200 edged higher in a steady day of trade, as local markets largely shrugged off more falls in Hong Kong and Tokyo. The microcap Emerging Index traded flat, while the ASX 200 Energy index continued its strong week as bullish sentiment forms around oil prices. More ASX uranium stocks continued to move higher, as the yellowcake frenzy intensifies with spot uranium prices marched onwards toward ~US$50 per pound.
US stock futures lacked direction in Asian trade, pointing slightly lower ahead of the Wall Street open. The Aussie dollar came under some downside pressure but is still holding above US73c for now. TODAY’S BIGGEST WINNERS
Scroll or swipe to reveal table. Click headings to sort. TSC Twenty Seven Co. Ltd 0.0075 87.5% 400,673,399 JPR Jupiter Energy 0.062 77.1% 30,043,653 ICE Icetana Limited 0.115 33.7% 694,776 GTR Gti Resources 0.045 32.4% 75,075,364 AGE Alligator Energy 0.1025 29.7% 115,909,826 PO3 Purifloh […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content