SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Global Clean Energy Transmission provides a big investment opportunity for Rare and Critical Metals such as uranium, aluminium, rare earth, copper, lithium, and graphite. These metals are geologically rare and economically crucial with wide usage in batteries, electric vehicles, and low emission technologies.
Ample Pay-off from Sustainable Investing
The bewildering green initiatives by the advanced economies such as whopping US$1.75 trillion investments by the US government (New Jersey Business & Industry Association press release dated October 28, 2021) towards climate change and infrastructure, and EUR 1 trillion by the EU government (World Economic Forum press release dated July 13, 2021) towards the sustainable investment plan are hard-charging the clean energy space.
The Australian market showcased ample natural resources with rare earth’s share of the global output touching high single-digit. The government’s big push with $2 billion liquidity support (as per the press release […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!