Uranium Energy Corp. logo BidaskClub upgraded shares of Uranium Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC) from a buy rating to a strong-buy rating in a research note published on Wednesday, BidAskClub reports.
UEC has been the topic of a number of other reports. Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Uranium Energy in a research note on Wednesday, October 14th. They issued a buy rating and a $1.50 price objective on the stock. Roth Capital reissued a buy rating and set a $2.40 price objective (down previously from $2.90) on shares of Uranium Energy in a report on Thursday, November 12th. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, three have given a buy rating and one has issued a strong buy rating to the company. The company presently has a consensus rating of Buy and a consensus target price of $2.10.
Get Uranium Energy alerts:
NYSEAMERICAN UEC opened at $1.76 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content