Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – November 17, 2021) – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV: CVV ) (OTCQB: CVVUF ) (FSE: DH7N ) ("CanAlaska" or the "Company") announces that it has closed its non-brokered private placement (the " Offering ") previously announced on October 18, 2021, as increased on November 2, 2021. Under the Offering, the Company has issued 8,097,563 non-flow-through units for gross proceeds of $6,073,172.25 and 6,163,064 flow-through units for gross proceeds of $5,423,496.32, for total gross proceeds of $11,496,668.57.
In connection with the Offering, the Company paid a total of $597,191.65 and issued a total of 732,626 warrants as finder’s fees. Each finder’s warrant is exercisable for one common share at a price of $1.00 for two years.
All securities issued under this private placement are subject to a hold period expiring March 18, 2022, in accordance with applicable securities laws and the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Karl Schimann, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!