Berkeley Energia has received a coup de grace on account of the stoppage and negative prospects of its uranium open-pit mine project in Spain. No news of the final decision , following the devastating report of the Nuclear Safety Council and the non-acceptance of the improvement of the revised project by the company , a new problem has arisen directly related to this.
It all began last October 26, in which Berkeley, announced the departure, in the form of resignation with immediate effect from its Board of Directors of Deepankar Panigrahi as a non-executive director of the company . It so happens that Panigrahi was a member of its Board since November 2017 on behalf of the Oman Investment Fund.
Three days later Berkeley Energía addressed the CNMV to communicate the allegations made before the Ministry of Ecological Transition on the negative document of the CSN that rejected the authorization of […]
Click here to view original web page at marketresearchtelecast.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!