VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BASIN URANIUM CORP. (CSE:NCLR) (CNSX:NCLR.CN) (“Basin Uranium” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a letter agreement (the "Agreement") with PI Financial Corp. (the “Agent”) to act as agent in connection with a fully marketed, private placement for the sale of 4,700,000 charity flow through units of the Company (the "Charity FT Units") at a price of C$0.64 per Charity FT Unit (the "Offering Price") for gross proceeds of approximately C$3.0 million (the "Offering"). The Charity FT Units are being issued as part of a charity arrangement structured by Peartree Securities Inc.
Each Charity FT Unit shall be comprised of one common share of the Company to be issued as a "flow-through share" within the meaning of the Income Tax Act (Canada) (each, a "FT Share") and one half of one common share purchase warrant (each […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content