CIBC started coverage on shares of Cameco (TSE:CCO) (NYSE:CCJ) in a research note published on Wednesday, Price Targets.com reports. The firm issued a buy rating and a C$37.00 price target on the stock.
CCO has been the subject of several other reports. upped their target price on shares of Cameco from C$27.00 to C$34.00 and gave the company a buy rating in a research note on Thursday, September 23rd. Royal Bank of Canada upped their target price on shares of Cameco from C$26.00 to C$29.00 and gave the company a sector perform rating in a research note on Monday, November 1st. Bank of America upgraded shares of Cameco from a neutral rating to a buy rating and upped their target price for the company from C$36.25 to C$40.00 in a research note on Wednesday, November 3rd. TD Securities cut their price target on shares of Cameco from C$40.00 to C$39.00 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content