Highlights: 11,900m of diamond drilling at Larocque East to expand the Hurricane Zone and to further explore the Larocque Lake conductive trend with both follow-up drilling and the drilling of new geophysical targets on the property east of Hurricane, which extends for roughly 8 kms.
Ground geophysical surveys at the Geiger, Ranger and Hawk projects, of which the surveying at Geiger is underway.
Tim Gabruch, President and Chief Executive Officer commented: "Following the successful summer 2021 drill program, we have commenced drilling at the highly prospective Larocque East property. IsoEnergy heads into 2022 well financed to test expansion of the Hurricane zone, explore the prospective Larocque Lake conductive trend, and undertake detailed analysis on our broader portfolio of projects in preparation for drilling in the near future.
Andy Carmichael, Vice President of Exploration commented: "We are excited for the winter exploration season in the Basin across our highly […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content