Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive Phunware Inc , the company behind a fully-integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides products, solutions, data and services for brands worldwide, reported first-quarter results and upped its revenue guidance for the future. The company posted net revenue of $6.8 million, including Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform revenues of $2.5 million and hardware revenues of $4.3 million. Adjusted EBITDA loss was $4.2 million, the company said.
Co-Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CODX) Inc has reported record 1Q revenue as the company says it plans to leverage its strong financial position to fund future growth initiatives. For the quarter ending March 31, 2022, the company reported revenue of $22.7 million, up from $20 million for the same quarter in 2021, which it attributed primarily to sales of its Logix Smart COVID-19 test. Profits reached $11.7 million, or $0.34 per share for the quarter, compared to $7.9 million, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content