Cameco (NYSE:CCJ) (TSE:CCO) was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a "hold" rating to a "strong sell" rating in a research report issued on Wednesday, Zacks.com reports.
According to Zacks, "Cameco Corporation is one of the world’s largest uranium producers, a significant supplier of conversion services and one of two CANDU fuel manufacturers in Canada. Their competitive position is based on their controlling ownership of the world’s largest high-grade reserves and low-cost operations. Their uranium products are used to generate clean electricity in nuclear power plants around the world. They also explore for uranium in the Americas, Australia and Asia. Their shares trade on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges. Their head office is in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. "
Other equities research analysts have also recently issued research reports about the stock. raised their price objective on shares of Cameco from C$27.00 to C$34.00 and gave the stock a "buy" rating […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content