GoviEx Uranium Inc.’s (CVE:GXU) stock price has dropped 11% in the previous week, but insiders who sold US$521k in stock over the past year have had less luck. Insiders would probably have been better off holding on to their shares given that the average selling price of US$0.33 is still lower than the current share price.
Although we don’t think shareholders should simply follow insider transactions, we would consider it foolish to ignore insider transactions altogether. GoviEx Uranium Insider Transactions Over The Last Year
The Independent Director, Christopher Wallace, made the biggest insider sale in the last 12 months. That single transaction was for CA$102k worth of shares at a price of CA$0.54 each. While we don’t usually like to see insider selling, it’s more concerning if the sales take place at a lower price. It’s of some comfort that this sale was conducted at a price well above […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content