Picture taken on January 23, 2015 of the newly finished PV Salvador solar plant near El Salvador, in … [+] AFP via Getty Images Energy has always been a popular sector in our annual 2022 MoneyShow Top Picks report, and consistently through the years, large cap integrated oil firms have stood as favorites. This year, however, the focus is on lesser-known, niche opportunities in natural gas, solar, hydrogen and renewable infrastructure.
The clean energy transition is in full effect and my top alternative energy stock for 2022 is SunPower (SPWR). The company, which is majority owned by TotalEnergies (TTE) — one of the oil supermajors — sees a 10x plus total addressable market opportunity. I believe they are being conservative.
SunPower focuses on the residential and commercial solar, battery and energy management business. Their partnership with Enphase (ENPH) makes them a leader here. In the short-term, the numbers are growing […]
Click here to view original web page at www.forbes.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!