→ One Stock Doubles Your Money, During Crisis? (Ad) Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings Inc. raised its stake in shares of Cameco Co. ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) by 0.6% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 957,154 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after purchasing an additional 5,828 shares during the period. Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings Inc. owned 0.24% of Cameco worth $27,920,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Other hedge funds and other institutional investors have also added to or reduced their stakes in the company. AdvisorNet Financial Inc purchased a new stake in Cameco during the first quarter valued at approximately $29,000. Bank of New Hampshire bought a new position in shares of Cameco during the first quarter valued at […]
Click here to view original web page at www.defenseworld.net
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!