Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold futures prices are firmer in midday U.S. trading Monday. After losing modest overnight gains on news that another drug firm had a very good outcome on a Covid-19 vaccine trial, traders stepped in to buy the dip in the yellow metal and push prices back above unchanged. A weaker U.S. dollar index and higher crude oil prices also worked in favor of the precious metals bulls on this day. December gold futures were last up $5.30 at $1,891.50 and December Comex silver was last up $0.055 at $24.83 an ounce.
Moderna early this morning announced strong results in its third stage of a vaccine trial. Moderna’s vaccine is deemed at 94.5% effective […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content