Gold recovery remains limited below $1,900 area.
XAU/USD lacks momentum amid the brighter market mood.
Bearish confirmation below $1,850 support might accelerate the downtrend.
Gold futures have failed on their attempts to return above $1,900 level on Monday and the yellow metal has pulled back to the previous days’ range, with downside attempts supported above $1,870. Gold lacks strength amid a brighter market mood XAU/USD’s bullish attempts have been stopped right below the $1900 level on Monday as the brighter market mood has dented demand for the safe-haven gold.The upbeat Chinese industrial production and the stronger than expected foreign investment figures have confirmed that China’s economy is accelerating after the pandemic shock. This has improved investors’ confidence in the global economic outlook .Furthermore, Moderna’s announcement that their COVID-19 vaccine is 94.5% effective, has contributed to brightening sentiment triggering a significant rally on equity markets. The Dow […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content