Skyharbour Resources Ltd Vancouver, BC, Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. ’s ( TSX-V: SYH ) ( OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company, Basin Uranium Corp. (“Basin Uranium”) is pleased to announce the completion of a ground based gravity survey and a heliborne Mobile MT Electromagnetic and Magnetic survey at its Mann Lake project located 25 km southwest of the McArthur River Mine and 15 km to the northeast along strike of Cameco’s Millennium uranium deposit.
Mann Lake Uranium Project
The recently collected and interpreted geophysical data has generated new drill targets over prospective areas on the Mann Lake property. The Phase two drill program will test the potential for uranium mineralization along interpreted lineament or structural corridors at the unconformity and in the basement, that correspond with resistivity and magnetic lows and the margins of gravity lows.
“The summer geophysical […]
Click here to view original web page at nz.finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!