Commodities in general, in fact…
JET REGRADE – the relative strength of jet fuel prices versus diesel – looks primed for a bull market in 2021 as flight demand continues to increase, according to Goldman Sachs, writes Frank Holmes at US Global Investor .
By next summer, jet fuel demand is expected to be higher by 3.9 million barrels per day than where it stands right now.
Among other commodities that could also surge next year, the investment bank says, are silver, copper, gold, natural gas and Brent crude oil.In a note to clients, Goldman analysts cited a weaker Dollar, inflation and additional monetary and fiscal stimulus as reasons for a potential rally in commodity prices. A 12-month return of 30% is forecast for the S&P GSCI, which tracks 24 commodities from all commodity sectors. Industrial metals, including copper, could increase 5.5%; precious metals, 18%; and energy, more than […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content