(Image via EnviroLeach Technologies Inc.) New technology is emerging as a potential standard to address two market sectors totaling $193 billion, through eco-friendly methods for the hydrometallurgical extraction of precious metals ….
Pioneered by EnviroLeach Technologies Inc. ( CSE: ETI , OTCQB: EVLLF , Forum ) , this innovation treats materials in the primary and secondary metals sectors. Using its proprietary non-cyanide, water-based, neutral pH treatment process, the Company extracts precious metals from ores, concentrates, and E-waste.
The Gold mining sector is dominated by the use of cyanide and smelting as the leading extraction methods.
Cyanide’s toxicity creates a significant environmental risk for mine operators and local communities. Smelting is predominantly used to process gold concentrates today but is an off-site process that delays payment for the miners and causes extensive CO2 emissions. EnviroLeach’s technology provides an effective and cost-competitive alternative to these methods in a world where attitudes to sustainability are […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content