Uranium Energy logo BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA lifted its stake in shares of Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC) by 398.1% during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 45,835 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after buying an additional 36,633 shares during the period. BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA’s holdings in Uranium Energy were worth $46,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
Several other large investors also recently made changes to their positions in the stock. Exchange Traded Concepts LLC boosted its position in shares of Uranium Energy by 183.2% during the third quarter. Exchange Traded Concepts LLC now owns 709,028 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $707,000 after buying an additional 458,661 shares during the last quarter. Bridgeway Capital Management Inc. boosted its position in Uranium Energy by 26.2% in the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content