VANCOUVER, BC, Dec. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ – IsoEnergy Ltd. (" IsoEnergy " or the " Company ") (TSXV: ISO) (OTCQX: ISENF ) is pleased to report the final chemical assay results from the summer drilling program completed in late October at the Hurricane zone. The Hurricane zone is a recent discovery of high-grade uranium mineralization on the Company’s 100% owned Larocque East property (the " Property ") in the Eastern Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan.
Highlights: Figure 1 – LE20-76 Core Photo of High-Grade Uranium Mineralization (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 2 – Hurricane Zone Drill Hole Location Map (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 3 – Vertical Cross-Section 4435E (Drill Hole LE20-76) (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 4 – Vertical Cross-Section 4460E (Drill Hole LE20-77) (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 5 – Larocque East Property Map (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) South extension drill hole LE20-76 intersected 7.5m of uranium mineralization that averages 38.8% U 3 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content