Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) traded at $1.06 at close of the session on Monday, Nov 30, made a downturn move of -0.93% on its previous day’s price.
Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $1.07 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 2.14 with the day’s price range being $1.0300 – 1.0700. The company has a trailing 12-month PE ratio of 0. In terms of its 52-week price range, UEC has a high of $1.29 and a low of $0.35. The company’s stock has gained about 20.45% over that past 30 days. Decrease Anxiety and Be More Alert with TR CBD Tincture Many people lack focus due to anxiety but CBD can help. Add a couple of drops of Tyson Ranch Strawberry & Cream Full Spectrum CBD Tincture on the tongue to start feeling fast relief so you can focus.
Continue Reading Uranium Energy Corp. has […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content