TSX Venture Exchange: BSK
Frankfurt Stock Exchange: MAL2
OTCQB Venture Market (OTC): BKUCF
VANCOUVER, BC, May 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK) (FSE: MAL2) (OTC: BKUCF) , ("Blue Sky" or the "Company") announces that it has made an application to the TSX Venture Exchange to extend the term of the outstanding warrants as follows: 24,906,588 that are set to expire on June 11, 2022 (previously extended from 2020) to be extended to June 11, 2023. These warrants were originally issued under a private placement completed by the Company in June 2018. None of the warrants have been exercised. The exercise price of the warrants will remain at $0.30. Each warrant, when exercised, will be exchangeable for one common share of the Company.The amendment is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange ("TSXV"). About Blue Sky Uranium Corp. Blue Sky Uranium Corp. is a […]
Click here to view original web page at www.gurufocus.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!