ALX Resources Corp. ( TSXV: AL ) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce results of the 2022 drilling program at the Alligator Lake Gold Project ("Alligator", or the "Project") located approximately 165 kilometres (103 miles) northeast of La Ronge, SK, Canada. ALX’s 2022 drill program was planned to follow up the Company’s 2021 drilling along the Broken Hammer Shear Zone, which is prospective for high-grade gold mineralization, and to test targets associated with the interpreted Radiant Shear Zone.
Highlights of the Alligator Lake 2022 Drilling Program 1 Drill hole AL22-01 successfully expanded the multiple zones of gold mineralization encountered 36 metres to the southeast in 2021 drill hole AL21-05 (see map below). Two distinct zones of gold mineralization were intersected. In the upper part of the drill hole, a broad zone of gold mineralization occurs from 36.68 to 57.00 metres, associated with quartz […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content