News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
VANCOUVER, BC, June 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – NexGen Energy Ltd. ("NexGen" or the "Company") (TSX: NXE ) (NYSE: NXE ) (ASX: NXG ) is pleased to announce the voting results from its Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders ("Meeting"), held on June 23, 2022.
Shareholders voted in favour of all matters of business before the Meeting. Each of those matters is set out in detail in the Management Information Circular published in connection with the Meeting, which is available at www.nexgenenergy.ca
A total 307,271,016 common shares, representing approximately 64.10% of the Company’s outstanding common shares, were voted in person and by proxy at the Meeting. Shareholders voted in favour of (a) reappointing KPMG LLP as auditors of the Company (99.92% in favour), and (b) setting the number of […]
Click here to view original web page at www.streetinsider.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!