During the last session, Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY)’s traded shares were 0.45 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $4.79, reflecting an intraday gain of 0.42% or $0.02. The 52-week high for the UROY share is $5.95, that puts it down -24.22 from that peak though still a striking 82.67% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $0.83. The company’s market capitalization is $375.19M, and the average trade volume was 1.18 million shares over the past three months.
Uranium Royalty Corp. (UROY) registered a 0.42% upside in the last session and has traded in the red over the past 5 sessions. The stock spiked 0.42% in intraday trading to $4.79 this Wednesday, 11/24/21, hitting a weekly high. The stock’s 5-day price performance is -8.06%, and it has moved by -12.75% in 30 days. Based on these gigs, the overall price performance […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content