FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TUCSON, AZ-(Nov 08, 2021)-Liberty Star Minerals ( "Liberty Star" or the "Company" ) ( OTCMarkets: LBSR ) updates its wholly owned Red Rock Canyon Gold Project (RRC, the Project) within southeast Arizona. The Company is pleased to present fire assay results for the presence of gold from twenty-eight samples sent to ALS Laboratories in Tucson.
This set of rock-chip samples was collected from RRC areas with promising grades of gold collected from historic drilling efforts in addition to newly located jasperoid outcrops. The assay results show gold occurrences within the historic RRC area and gold occurrences 2 to 2.25 miles (approx. 3.21 km to 3.62 km) away from the approximate center of the previously surveyed area. As reported in the Company’s November 2 release, samples of jasperoid outcrops by historic drill holes have been assayed with 1 sample grading approximately 68 gpt/2.18 opt* with 7 additional samples […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content