LONDON, Oct. 30, 2020 On a nearly 1,000-square-kilometer property in New South Wales, a team of top geologists is in the midst of an exploration project. The project’s goal is to identify and exploit unmined potential gold resources on properties that may contain hundreds of thousands of ounces of gold. The starting point for this gold exploration is the 198 historic gold mines and showings on the property, many of them high-grade, dating from the 1880’s to the 2000’s. Mentioned in today’s commentary includes: Corvus Gold Inc (NASDAQ: KOR ), Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX ), Gold Fields (NYSE: GFI ), Compania de Minas Buenaventura (NYSE: BVN ), Harmony Gold (NYSE: HMY ).
All 198 of these abandoned gold mines and showings are on 8 NSW concessions, recently acquired by junior Canadian mining company Sentinel Resources Corp (SNL; SNLRF), on 945 square kilometers of land.
Most of these historical mines, all predating the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content