ASX uranium shares are surging on Monday as spot prices boom to above US$40/lb for the first time in 8-years. ASX uranium shares deliver double-digit gains across the board
The largest ASX-listed uranium player, Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) is up 15% to 98 cents. Paladin owns the “globally significant” Langer Heinrich Mine in Namibia and is currently working towards restarting its operations. Deep Yellow Limited (ASX: DYL) is another Namibian based player focused on progressing its prospective Tumas project. The Deep Yellow share price is currently 25.65% higher to an 8-year high of $1.20.
Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX: PEN) made a strategic move to raise $15 million in May to purchase 300,000 pounds of uranium at US$31.35/lb. In addition to holding physical uranium, the company is looking to fast-track its US-based Lance Uranium project into production. At the time of writing, the Peninsula share price is up 25% […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content