The S&P/TSX Composite Index (INDEXTSI: OSPTX ) opened lower last Friday (September 10) and was trading at 20,717.51 by midday. It closed the period at 20,635.88.
The index recorded a weekly loss despite a bounce in oil stocks.
Gold and silver were also on course for a weekly decline last Friday, as uncertainty over the US Federal Reserve’s tapering timeline had many market participants waiting on the sidelines. Uranium Price Forecasts and Top Uranium Stocks to Watch Uranium Soared Last Year While Other Resources Tumbled
What’s In Store For Uranium This Year? Find Out In Our Exclusive FREE 2021 Uranium Outlook Report featuring trends, forecasts, expert interviews and more! Last week’s five TSX-listed mining stocks that saw the biggest gains are as follows: Fission Uranium (TSX:FCU) i-80 Gold (TSX: IAU ) Orosur Mining (TSX: OMI ) Southgobi Resources (TSX: SGQ ) Touchstone Exploration (TSX: TXP ) Here’s a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content