By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com — U.S. Democratic Party lawmakers flesh out their tax hike plans. Uranium is the new hot thing in commodities markets. U.S. stocks are set to rebound from last week’s losses as Apple rebounds and Covid-19 case numbers fall. That, along with extended outages in the Gulf of Mexico, is also pushing oil prices above $70 a barrel. Beijing still isn’t done with Alibaba (NYSE: BABA ) and Ant Group, and Oracle (NYSE: ORCL ) reports earnings after the close. Here’s what you need to know in financial markets on Monday, 13th September.
1. Dems flesh out tax plans
More details emerged about Democratic lawmakers’ plans to raise taxes, as the party looks for ways to fund its massive planned spending increases.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the Ways and Means Committee is set this week to discuss proposals that the rate of corporate income tax […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content