– Global Atomic Corporation (“Global Atomic” or the “Company”; TSX: GLO; Frankfurt : G12; OTCQX: GLATF) announced today that Stephen G. Roman President & CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on Tuesday, December 8 th . (PRNewsfoto/OTC Markets Group (Investor Con) This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
The presentation will focus on the Company’s high-grade Dasa Uranium Project development in the Republic of Niger, West Africa , as well as the BST Zinc operation in Turkey. Highlights include:
DASA The highest-grade uranium project currently being developed in Africa
Assuming a uranium price of $35 /lb, the May 2020 PEA calculated a 26.6% after-tax rate of return Low capital […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!