Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – November 16, 2020) – Contact Gold Corp. (TSXV: C) (OTCQB: CGOL) (the "Company" or "Contact Gold") is pleased to report the results from the first 3 drill holes of the ongoing 2020 drill program at the Green Springs gold property ("Green Springs"). To date, 4,941 metres have been completed in 7 core holes and 27 RC drill holes. Results are pending for an additional 31 holes as of the date of this release. A further 2,400 metres of drilling are currently planned for the remainder of 2020 at Green Springs.
Echo Zone Drill Highlights: 2.18 g/t oxide Au over 28.9m in hole GS20-02, 91% Cyanide recovery Including 3.7 g/t Au over 15.2m
GS20-02 extends gold mineralization intercepted in GS19-09 eastward by 20m
0.44 g/t oxide Au over 28.9m in hole GS20-03, 90% Cyanide recovery GS20-03 extends the footprint of oxide gold mineralization […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content