NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to provide updates on the ongoing summer 2022 drill program at its flagship Davidson River Project (“Davidson River”) in Canada’s premier uranium district, the Athabasca Basin. The Company is also pleased to announce the closing of the first tranche of its ongoing brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $3.15 million.
Key Focus Points: Davidson River drilling commenced on May 16 th , with 2,672 metres completed to date
Redox fronts and metasomatic alteration zones associated with shallow graphitic structures intersected in first Thunderbird drill hole Focus of drill program shifting to Thunderbird based on results from initial two holes Brokered private placement first tranche closed for […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content