Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – February 9, 2022) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to update its shareholders on the status of its mineral exploration programs, both planned and underway, in Saskatchewan and Ontario, Canada.
Alligator Lake, SK
The Alligator Lake Gold Project ("Alligator") is located approximately 165 kilometres (103 miles) northeast of La Ronge, SK, Canada. The Project consists of five claims totaling 2,973 hectares (7,347 acres) and is prospective for high-grade gold mineralization.
ALX commenced the 2022 exploration in mid-January 2022, projected to consist of 8 drill holes totaling approximately 1,000 metres. To date, three diamond drill holes have been completed for a total of approximately 530 metres, with a fourth hole underway. Visible gold was observed in hole AL22-01, the first hole of the program, at a depth of 99.48 metres in a series of fine fractures […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content