VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / February 10, 2022 / Sassy Resources Corporation ("Sassy" or the "Company") (CSE:SASY) (FSE:4E7) (OTCQB:SSYRF) has completed the definitive option agreement (the "Agreement") for the Highrock Uranium Project in Saskatchewan, south of Cameco’s Key Lake site, with project operator
Mobilization for access to the Highrock drill sites by a winter haul road is in progress with the start of drilling anticipated this month.
Mr. Mark Scott, Sassy CEO, commented, "We are very pleased to have completed the definitive option agreement for the Highrock Project, following up on the terms laid out in the original Letter of Intent signed with Forum Energy Metals in early January. We have high quality drill targets at Highrock, offering shareholders excellent leverage to a potential new discovery and uranium market upside this year and beyond."
As announced January 6, 2022, Sassy signed a binding Letter of Intent (the "LOI") with Forum […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content