VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. ( TSX-V: SYH ) ( OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company Azincourt Energy Corp. (“Azincourt”) is pleased to provide an update on preparations for the 2021 winter exploration program at the East Preston uranium project, located in the western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Project Location – Western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada:
Road preparation and placement of bridges to allow access to the primary drill sites at the Company’s East Preston property is underway. The 2021 exploration program is anticipated to cost approximately $1M to 1.4M and consist of a 10 – 12 hole, 2000-to-2500 meter diamond drill program. Drilling is anticipated to commence the third week of February.
Based on the compilation of results from the 2019 and 2020 drill programs, 2018 through 2020 ground-based EM and gravity surveys, and property wide […]
Click here to view original web page at www.digitaljournal.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!