Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – September 30, 2021) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has acquired the McKenzie Lake Uranium Project ("McKenzie Lake", or the "Project") in northern Saskatchewan, Canada. McKenzie Lake consists of four mineral claims purchased from an arm’s length vendor group, and a fifth mineral claim staked by the Company, giving the Project a total area of 6,916 hectares (17,089 acres). McKenzie Lake is located near the eastern margin of the Athabasca Basin approximately 20 kilometres (12.5 miles) north of the Company’s newly acquired Javelin Uranium Project, and about 55 kilometres (34 miles) southeast of the McArthur River Uranium Mine. McKenzie Lake Uranium Project
About McKenzie Lake
McKenzie Lake is located outside of the eastern margin of the Athabasca Basin within the central parts of the Wollaston Domain basement rocks, which […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!