Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) saw an upside of 9.14% to close Friday at $3.94 after adding $0.33 on the day. The 5-day average trading volume is 1,028,220 shares of the company’s common stock. It has gained $4.46 in the past week and touched a new high 2 times within the past 5 days. An average of 1,702,695 shares of the company has been traded in the last 20 days, and the 50-day average volume stands at 762,976.
UROY’s 1-month performance is 34.93% or $1.02 on its low of $2.92 reached on 09/02/21. The company’s shares have touched a 52-week low of $0.81 and high of $5.60, with the stock’s rally to the 52-week high happening on 09/16/21. YTD, UROY has achieved 243.68% or $2.79 and has reached a new high 27 times. However, the current price is down -29.64%% from the 52-week high price. Valuation Metrics
Uranium Royalty Corp. (UROY) […]
Click here to view original web page at fostersleader.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!