VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — American Lithium Corp . (“American Lithium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:LI | OTCQB:LIACF | Frankfurt:5LA1) is pleased to announce positive prospecting, mapping and sampling results from the Company’s Macusani Uranium Project (“Macusani”), located in the Puno region in southeastern Peru, and to provide an update on upcoming drilling plans for the project.
Highlights: 2021 radiometric prospecting and sampling work has identified possible extensions to five existing uranium deposits and three new anomalies for drill testing (see Figure 1 – Macusani Project Location Map with new target areas highlighted, below);
Results include over 90 grab sample with grades ranging from a low of of 6.3 ppm U to a high of 377,400 ppm U (44.5% U 3 O 8 ) with all samples averaging 18,270 ppm U (2.15% U 3 O 8 ) 1 ;
Drilling is planned at Macusani to expand […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!