Uranium and cobalt-nickel explorer, Alligator Energy (ASX:AGE) , has made the first step towards becoming a uranium producer, after announcing a strategic agreement with global commodities trader, Traxys.
The agreement saw Alligator forming an exclusive partnership with Traxys North America LLC, the US arm of the commodities trading group Traxys.
Under the deal, Traxys will provide a full scope of work for Alligator’s uranium project, which includes marketing services on future uranium production, long term off-take contracting, and project development financing.
Traxys will also assist Alligator in project acquisition opportunities. Becoming a uranium producer Traxys is a well-known global player in the trading of metals, minerals and alloys, with a turnover exceeding US$6 billion annually.The company’s uranium trading division covers the regions of Americas, Europe, Australia and Asia, and transacts up to 15 million pounds of U308 annually. It also manages contract supply books in conversion, UF6, futures and options.Alligator believes that […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content