VANCOUVER, BC, May 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (TSXV: URC) (Nasdaq: UROY ) ("URC" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has completed the previously announced acquisition of royalty interests on the McArthur River and Cigar Lake Mines in Saskatchewan, Canada. In addition, pursuant to the transaction the Company acquired an option to acquire a royalty on the Dawn Lake project, located in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Highlights Uranium Royalty Corp. Completes Acquisition of Royalties on McArthur River and Cigar Lake Mines from Reserve Minerals Corp. and Secures Option on Dawn Lake Project (CNW Group/Uranium Royalty Corp.) Royalty exposure to world-class and long-life mines : The McArthur River and Cigar Lake mines rank as the two largest high-grade uranium mines in the world, with ore grade 100 times world averages as disclosed by Cameco. Based on disclosed production capacities, the mines have the combined capacity equal to 21% […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content