Alligator Energy Ltd Alligator Energy Ltd (AGE.AX) Acquires EL6350 Adjacent to Samphire Project
Brisbane, Australia, May 18, 2021 – (ABN Newswire) – Alligator Energy (ASX:AGE) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a Binding Terms Sheet to acquire EL6350 from Stellar Resources Limited (ASX:SRZ). The tenement, which contains existing historic uranium intersections, borders the southern end of Alligator’s 100% owned Samphire Uranium Project (refer Figure 1*) and is deemed prospective for extensions to the historic non JORC compliant Plumbush Uranium Deposit.
Under the terms, Alligator through its wholly owned subsidiary S Uranium Pty Ltd will acquire a 100% interest in EL 6350 from Stellar Resources for $135,000 to be satisfied through the issue of AGE shares. The number of Consideration Shares to be issued will be determined based on the lower of $0.019 and the 10 business day volume weighted average price (VWAP) immediately prior to execution of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content