Energy Fuels Inc. UUUU reported first-quarter 2021 loss per share of 8 cents, wider than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss per share of 5 cents. The uranium mining company had reported a loss of 5 cents in the prior-year quarter.
The company incurred a net loss primarily due to an increase in its share price during the first quarter of 2021, which resulted in a non-cash mark-to-market increase in warrant liabilities of $3.50 million. Further, an increase of $2.69 million in development expenditures in the reported quarter compared with the prior year related to the development and ramping up of the expected rare earth element ("REE") carbonate production program at the White Mesa Mill also led to the loss.
Energy Fuels generated revenues of $0.35 million in first-quarter 2021, reflecting a 10% decline year over year. The top line missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.6 million. During the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.nasdaq.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!