US nuclear fuel and services provider Centrus Energy Corporation today announced it has secured new nuclear fuel sales contracts and commitments valued at about USD225 million over the past 12 months. This, the company said, was the strongest period for new sales since 2015. (Image: Centrus Energy)
The company’s revenues come from multi-year contracts with major utilities, often signed years in advance. The new sales contracts and commitments cover deliveries in North America, Asia, and Europe from 2021 through to 2027, with revenues to be recognised in the year of delivery.
The USD225 million total includes the more than USD100 million in contracts and commitments secured between November 2020 and the end of January 2021 that were disclosed in the Centrus’ Annual Report for the year ended 31 December 2020. In its 2020 Annual Report, Centrus said its order book of sales under contract in the low-enriched uranium (LEU) segment extends […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content