/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES./
VANCOUVER, BC, Sept. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY ) (TSXV: URC) (" URC " or the " Company ") announces it has renewed its at-the-market equity program (the " ATM Program ") that allows the Company to distribute up to US$40 million (or the equivalent in Canadian dollars) of common shares of the Company (the " Offered Shares ") to the public from time to time, through the Agents (as defined below), at the Company’s discretion. The Offered Shares sold under the ATM Program, if any, will be sold at the prevailing market price at the time of sale.
Sales of Offered Shares through the ATM Program will be made pursuant to the terms of an equity distribution agreement dated September 1, 2022 (the " Distribution Agreement ") with a syndicate of […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!