Crude Oil, OPEC, Tropical Storm, Uranium, Reddit – Talking Points
Crude and Brent oil benchmarks are gaining this week as lingering supply and production disruptions and a broader theme of risk-taking push prices higher. Crude oil is on track for its fourth weekly gain, currently up over 1% since Monday. Meanwhile, Brent oil prices are following closely behind and looking for their second weekly gain. A report from OPEC sent a bullish sign to traders on Monday. In the report, OPEC sees oil demand rising above pre-pandemic levels next year.
A broader sense of risk-taking is also helping lift prices after traders returned from the weekend and pushed Wall Street stocks higher. The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 0.76% on Monday. Markets were plagued by profit-taking and a breakdown in sentiment on global growth worries. Those fears appear to have receded for now, at least partially.
The Delta Covid wave did […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content