4,203,182 unexercised warrants (4,528,182 original granted) that are set to expire on June 4 and July 11, 2022 to be extended to June 4 and July 11, 2024 respectively. These warrants were originally issued under a private placement completed by the Company in 2 Tranches in June and July 2019.
Of the 325,000 warrants that have been exercised, 100,000 have been exercised by one shareholder within the past 6 months. The Company notes that, at the request of the TSXV, it has received a Consent from this shareholder for this application to extend the expiry date of the remaining warrants.
The exercise price of the warrants will remain at $0.25. Each warrant, when exercised, will be exchangeable for one common share of the Company.
If the volume weighted average price for the Company’s shares is $0.50 or greater for a period of 5 consecutive trading days, then the Company may deliver […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content