Uranium stocks are booming, and it isn’t just another rally — nearly every uranium stock listed in the U.S. has more than doubled in 2021, which is almost unthinkable given that the uranium industry has struggled to sustain, let alone thrive, after the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster in 2011 nearly wiped out nuclear energy from the global energy map.
To be sure, several nations are reconsidering nuclear energy as a viable source of alternative fuel to help them meet their decarbonization goals, which should also boost demand for nuclear fuel, uranium. But that’s not the only reason why uranium stocks are soaring. The recent launch of the world’s largest physical uranium exchange-traded fund (ETF) , the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust Fund (OTC: SRUU.F) has been an even bigger catalyst.
Yet this could just be the beginning of the rally in uranium stocks, and while it could be a bumpy ride, here […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content