In a recent InvestorIntel interview, Tracy Weslosky spoke with Dev Randhawa, Chairman and CEO of Fission 3.0 Corp. (TSXV: FUU | OTCQB: FISOF) about staking two new properties in the Athabasca Basin, which have the potential for near-surface high-grade uranium deposits
In this InvestorIntel interview, which may also be viewed on YouTube ( click here to subscribe to the InvestorIntel Channel ), Dev discusses Fission 3.0’s recent raises and how these funds will be directed. Tracy inquires about a wide range of increasing interest in uranium from a wide spectrum of investors that range from ESG funds to millennials in uranium and Dev provides compelling reasons why this interest will not only continue but grow. They discuss the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust, which invests and holds substantially all of its assets in uranium in the form of U3O8, and the impact on the uranium spot price.
To watch the full interview, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content