The Uranium ETF is up 110% this year but more gains are to come.
Sprott has announced that they will increase their fund size to purchase more physical pounds of uranium which should support prices.
This month China announced massive nuclear buildout plans that include 150 new reactors over the next fifteen years. bkindler/E+ via Getty Images Overview The North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF ( URNM ) has quickly emerged as the go to ETF for investors looking to gain exposure to the uranium sector.URNM is an index of companies that are involved in the mining, exploration, development, and production of uranium, as well as companies that hold physical uranium or other non-mining assets.Two months ago, I highlighted the bull case for the physical price of uranium as the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust Fund ( OTCPK:SRUUF ) started to hoover up the spot market supplies of uranium. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content